Questions

Feel free to ask any question.
We hope that we can help you, as we are a german-speaking community.
Antworten
Michal
Raupe
Raupe

Questions

Beitrag von Michal »

Hi guys, i have some questions (or ideas for the mods if there isnt a solution :D) about the game, also it would be nice place to upload ur tips and tricks:

Is there any way to make Wiggles doesnt work in a building? like u have a wiggles that is great in alchemy, but he has 200/200 status and keep cooking and loses the alchemy lvl. or in my problem - 30% of my wiggles have good enough lvl in sword skill to handle a weapon, but i have a lot 2-handed weapons that need at least 8lvl of 2handed skill, so in my dojo i'm focusing on 2-handed and of course the only wiggles that trains in dojo are the sword skilled ones. i know there is an ALT to bind wiggles to building but i'm looking for smth opposite

Do u have any list of side quests or extra content like Fairy tree in 1st world, or hidden axe at train in 2nd world (i would like to found them before leaving the world)

Is gold an important resource? it is in every troll's camp but i havent seen any building yet, that needs it and i dig a lot of ores just in 3rd world so it looks like gold is common?

greetings :D
cech12
Zwerg
Zwerg
Re: Questions

Beitrag von cech12 »

Hi Michal,
Michal hat geschrieben:Is there any way to make Wiggles doesnt work in a building? like u have a wiggles that is great in alchemy, but he has 200/200 status and keep cooking and loses the alchemy lvl. or in my problem - 30% of my wiggles have good enough lvl in sword skill to handle a weapon, but i have a lot 2-handed weapons that need at least 8lvl of 2handed skill, so in my dojo i'm focusing on 2-handed and of course the only wiggles that trains in dojo are the sword skilled ones. i know there is an ALT to bind wiggles to building but i'm looking for smth opposite
I only know the way (ALT-Key) to let a wiggle work at a work station preferentially. Unfortunately the decision making of the next work station is inside the engine. We cannot change the engine. So a mod for this problem is unlikely. :/
Michal hat geschrieben:Do u have any list of side quests or extra content like Fairy tree in 1st world, or hidden axe at train in 2nd world (i would like to found them before leaving the world)
I never found the fairy tree. xD And I don't know, if such a list exists. :?
Michal hat geschrieben:Is gold an important resource?
Gold is needed for various buildings (luxury buildings, arsenal, reactor, laboratory, hospital, disco ...) and items (the most potions).

Greetings
Chris
Michal
Raupe
Raupe

Beitrag von Michal »

Does anybody knows what Dragonscale and amulet of ugliness (the triangle one) are for?
Arthur
Zwerg
Zwerg

Beitrag von Arthur »

The list is in german, but complete:
weapons.

regards
Arthur
Antworten