Getting kicked out of window game

Feel free to ask any question.
We hope that we can help you, as we are a german-speaking community.
Antworten
Michal
Raupe
Raupe

Getting kicked out of window game

Beitrag von Michal »

hi guys,
i have installed Wiggles on new PC and i got a problem - my mouse after one move is changing the screen to deskopt - i mean when i start the game i have it in window (about 1/4 of screen, thats not a problem, i made it like that) and when it gets to Main menu (New game, load game, options, etc.) i can move my mouse for about 1.5sec then i realise mouse stops moving in game (that hand) and my cursor moves behind the game - i'm able to do stuff on deskopt/write smth on google chrome. After getting back to game via Alt+Tab i'm able to do something in a game (main menu) for 1sec then again my pc changes my active window to deskopt/google chrome.
I transferred that game from 1 pc to another with pendrive and it used to work on old one, but here it doesnt so i dont think so i's about the version. Anyway i have tried to install de, end versions, installed patches, put nocd file and way more.
Does anyone have an idea how to fix it?

Also interesting thing is that the window seems to be inactive (mouse thinks i'm not in a game) but Alt F4 closes the game

Thanks
phantom

Re: Getting kicked out of window game

Beitrag von phantom »

Maybe try to get it to work in Fullscreen with a Software like Borderless Gaming. If you choose the native Resolution of your screen and then set it in Borderless gaming to autofullscreen it works just fine, at least for me … The normal Fullscreen mode doesnt work properly and in windowed mode I loose the focus on my Wiggles game aswell.
Antworten