Problem with no pregnancies

Feel free to ask any question.
We hope that we can help you, as we are a german-speaking community.
Antworten
Cylindryk

Problem with no pregnancies

Beitrag von Cylindryk »

As in tittle, I started new game with mods from this forum (more Wiggles (max 50, max level 3) and bugfix), and... well, few of them are almost ready to die (age 20+), and so far I haven't eny pregnancies.
Yes, both mates have a free time at the same time.
Yes, all of them had a tent (as I was starting with 10 dwarfs, so I have had 6 tents).
Yes, all of them have full belly.

It was hard (and a little boring, to be fair, because of the waiting, because of not enough Wiggles), but right now I'm in medieval level technology (and researching industrial levels kitchen/bedroom/blabla), but... I don't see any sense with no kids. :(

I'm playin PL version (1.0.844) on W7, compability mode with XP SP2.

Please help.

Sorry about not perfect English, but, well, in Polish I doubt anyone would understand me here. ;)
cech12
Zwerg
Zwerg
Re: Problem with no pregnancies

Beitrag von cech12 »

Hey Cylindryk,

I like to hear, that people use the mods. :)
You set in the game settings mod the values "max population" to 50 and "max experience" to 3.

That means, your population maximum is at 50 in the late game. (population level more than 0.6) (see here: https://github.com/DigglesMods/ChangeGa ... i#pop_soll)
And the max experience of the late game wiggles is 300.

So it is correct that the wiggles will die with an age of 24. You can also higher this value ("max age") in the mod settings.

It is hard to find out, where the pregnancy problem comes from. Maybe your civilisation level is too low. You can find out your civilisation level with this line in the console:

Code: Alles auswählen

expr {([gamestats attribsum 0 expsum]+[gamestats numbuiltprodclasses 0])*0.01}expr {([gamestats attribsum 0 expsum]+[gamestats numbuiltprodclasses 0])*0.01}
You can check the strived population in the graph her: https://github.com/DigglesMods/ChangeGa ... i#pop_soll
Another problem could be the mood of your wiggles. With a higher population level the wiggles need more things to be happy. A detailed overview to this topic you can find here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58&start=10#p1571 (only in german sorry :/)

Maybe you can find the problem. If you have any questions, please answer in this thread. :)

Greets Chris
Antworten