Guten Abend! Hilfe eins Schwedisch! Win 8..

Feel free to ask any question.
We hope that we can help you, as we are a german-speaking community.
Antworten
Troktune

Guten Abend! Hilfe eins Schwedisch! Win 8..

Beitrag von Troktune »

Hello Wiggles fans

1. First on the agenda: I am really sorry if i have broken any rules off this forum... Since i dont speak German it was hard enoght to start a account. If i have you are welcome to ban my post and me.

2. Im a really big fan off your forum, you guys really did a great job on getting this community started and im glad that outhers play this game aswell.

3. Ermmhh... Were to start.. My main language is Swedish so im sorry for my poor English.. But i have a problem...

The first time i played Diggles (Wiggles) was when i was very littel, it was on a demo CD that came with a magasin i hade monthly order on. AND I LOVED IT! It was an German Game (Yes/No?) So my parenths could not buy it for me back then... Years went by and the other week i got Nostalgic and bought the game on Ebay. Finally i get to play the hole game... Right...

I have new laptop with win 8. I can install the game but after that i get a popup when i press play "CP fail 1"... Ok somethings wrong.. So i start to look over the internet, Forums, youtube, websites, wikis and so on... And i dont find a singel manuall that tells me how to install it correctly in a language that i can understan... Then i find your forum and start by useing GOOGLE Translate... But i cant get it to work.. I simply cant. Its to hard for me on my own.

Would someone please help me. I need a Guide (English/Swedish) that tells me step by step exactlly what to do when i install, patch, crack?, Edit whatever i have to do. From the moment i push the CD in untill i can play in my underground cave...

I hope i didnt offended anyone. Yours trulley faithfull

Troktune
Arthur
Zwerg
Zwerg

Re: Guten Abend! Hilfe eins Schwedisch! Win 8..

Beitrag von Arthur »

Hi Troktune,

a heartly welcome from the diggles-community!

I'm not sure where this CP error comes from. Normally there is a *.log file in the directory you installed diggles, where the problem is explained. Maybe you are able to let us know what exactly heapens when you start the game, or even which steps you took while installing the game.
Normal install process (i'm not sure for an english version):
1. install game
2. aply pathes till 844
3. run game as administrator
3a) set wighelper.exe to run as admin as well

best regards
Arthur
Troktune

Re: Guten Abend! Hilfe eins Schwedisch! Win 8..

Beitrag von Troktune »

Yes, it worked! Haha, i just hade to use the Wiggles setup instead of international, so now i probably have to start learning Germ haha.

Anyway, i have a new problem i cant really play the game... becase when i move the screen around some strange glitch starts.. BIG TIME, the text flow, tents, dwarfs, and the elf sucks to the middel off the screen and becomes a big blurr with glitches. FPS seams fine, music seams fine but i cant move the screen cos of the glitching...

Any thoughts?

Maybe cos my game is International (Diggles) and not Wiggles.. Maybe i have to get the Wiggles version. Can you download the full game anywere? Or i have to buy.

Your faithfully Troktune
Antworten